TeamSite 6.5 GroupTask Permission Denied

When we migrated from W2K to W2K3, we had to migrate the backing store of TeamSite. Everything went to well, but sooner we realised that we weren’ able to take ownership of existing workflows.
New workflows created were as smooth as “Sandpiper”. During debugging sessions we realised that the job xml was pointing to the old server

We had to run the iwaddtaskgroup “group name”. Later everything started working fine.

Technorati Tags:

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s