To configure MSSQL server as the database for event subsystem, you need to perform the following steps:
* Create a database schema using create_sqlserver.sql file located under c:\iw-home\eventsubsystem\conf\ddl directory
* Copy the jar files, mssqlserver.jar, msutil.jar, and msbase.jar, from the MSSQL server lib directory to the c:\iw-home\eventsubsystem\lib directory
* Edit the registry key to include the path of the JDBC driver file: \\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Current Control\Services\iweventsubd\parameters\JVM Option Number 0
* Delete the events.lock file if it is located under the iw-home\eventsubsystem directory
* Make the following changes in the jmsconfignew.xml file located under iw-home\eventsubsystem\conf directory
* Restart the event subsystem service.